Dr. Ling graduated from the University of Pennsylvania where he received his certificate in Periodontics. Over the years, he has successfully treated many challenging periodontal cases, including dental implants, soft and hard tissue grafting. Dr. Ling has always treated his patients with kindness and professional skills. His easy demeanor, thorough explanations, and dedication to outstanding patient care create the most important base between a patient and a healthcare provider: trust.
Upon graduation, Dr. Ling was the recipient of the Director’s Award that was awarded by the Department of Periodontics of the University of Pennsylvania to the postgraduate Periodontics resident who has demonstrated outstanding clinical and academic performance and a dedication to patient care.
Dr. Ling and his wife Jenny have been a team since dental school. They also went to the same residency program in Penn Dental School. After 10 years of being classmates, they are now excited to move to the DFW area and call here home.
When Dr. Ling and Dr. Tai are not working, they enjoy movies, hiking, and watching TV series together.
Proud Member of:
– American Academy or Periodontology
– American Dental Association
– Society for Color and Appearance in Dentistry
– Texas Dental Association
– Dallas County Dental Society
– Periodontics, University of Pennsylvania
– Pain Management, University of Pennsylvania
– Director’s Award, Department of Periodontics, University of Pennsylvania
– Coslet Scholarship Award, Department of Periodontics, University of Pennsylvania
– Poster presentation, 2016 AAP Research Forum
– Wickodontics Licensure – Completed Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontic Course
– Predoctoral Clinical Instructor, University of Pennsylvania